Sunday, November 23, 2008

Daisy and Sully

These two kids are magical, I could just eat them both up. They are still too little to really play with each other, so most days its just a matter of getting them to co-exist peacefully and comfortably. They have very different personalities yet they learn a lot from each other, Sully is speaking words I thought we wouldn't hear for months, because he wants to keep up with Daisy, and Sully has inspired the girly Daisy to explore her tomboy side. The first pictures are of them talking on our cell phones, certainly a glimpse into their teenage years. The second group is of them in the bath . I really like the bath pictures because these two are just sooooo gorgeous!











2 comments:

Melissa Hatch said...

Sully is getting so big! Ive got a picture of him sitting in Aj's lap and he looks so small and that was just this summer. I love the pictures of them in the tub and the one of Daisy laying on the couch "talking" on the phone! Thanks for posting these cute pictures

Lisa M said...

I love that last picture!!! I seriously laughed out loud when i saw it. Great consentration skills lol