Sunday, February 1, 2009

California, an 85 degree day in February

Today I successfully navigated the freeway system to the San Bernardino County Museum. The weather got into the mid 80's, which is sort of insane to me, but you don't hear me complaining. Sully enjoyed the museum, which has an old Union Pacific Train at it. (Trains are becoming the new Car to Sul.) They also had a lot of stuffed and mounted mammal exhibits which, to our surprise, Sully loved. He kept running to each one going "Oh Wow!". There is also an outdoor desert garden, full of cacti, which Sully really wanted to touch, despite my warnings not to. When I told him "don't touch" he would look up and ask "hot?" which apparently, in his mind is the only reason not to touch something. I spent most of the time in the garden chasing him. He managed to touch one plant, and luckily for him I was able to pull the prickly spikes without tweezers.
poaching some yard fruit

We are so proud.



Oh Wow!








Mainers & Palm Trees.

making a break for it.




No comments: